• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

..a newbie Here!

Astrogirl

Thank you all so much again for the lovely welcome, ..even the sarcastic ones re: the typo - I'm actually blushing at how ridiculous the typo must have looked :blush: but some of your comments did make me laugh :lol: . And Felix, I'm not a med student or doctor, ..I'm a nurse hence the 'ology thing. I am really looking forward to maybe coming to a meeting but will go anonymously now just in case I get ripped publicly!! :facepalm: x

I'm also a nurse, a paediatric one. Emergency care my forte, however not for much longer-I am moving into the private sector as a clinical nurse advisor :)

:facepalm: Welcome to the EMS "Mystic Julia" sorry couldn't resist after the Astrology slip..... :P

Don't worry about going along to a meeting as its dark and nobody can see your blushes....

You will learn loads and mainly from mistakes.

If you don't make mistakes, then you don't gain experience.

I look forward to meeting you sometime, but in the meantime enjoy the forum, we are a good bunch really. That and wimps face to face! :D