• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Celestron C9.25, NEQ6 and accessories

Craig

UPDATED 29/05 13:00

• Celestron C9.25 OTA (with Losmandy dovetail, 9x50 finderscope, 1.25" visual back) - £OFFERS 
    (based on the condition of the scope I am valuing this at 75% original price without taking into account the dovetail and 9x50 finder)

• Kendrick premium dew band for the EP + Hitec Astro Dew Controller (single channel, dual port) - £20 - SOLD TO ROB

• Table and chairs - £15

UPDATED 28/05 12:15

NEQ6 - £750 - SOLD
(mount includes two weights and extension bar (standard I think), synscan handset, uprated axis bolts, uprated worm gears ready for fitting (I lacked the skill and the need to do this) and some cables for attaching the mount to a PC/Laptop). 

OTA FITTED TO LOSMANDY DOVETAIL WITH 9X50 FINDER £875

The accessories are priced below and can be included with the OTA as needed (for the prices quoted).

The dew controller was given to me, so I am happy to pass that on with the dew bands if sold together, otherwise somebody else can have it. if nobody here wants it I'll sell it. It's a single channel two port HITECASTRO one.

Revelation Astro eyepiece kit (the older kit) with an extra 2 inch 32mm SWA EP (unbranded) plus some stock 10mm and 25mm EPs (Skywatcher ones) - £40 the lot, £20 if with the OTA - SOLD TO COLIN

It's just "stuff" Graham, it can always be replaced later if it ever takes my fancy. :)

I'm still around, just... I'll just be scopeless! :lol:

where you thinking of splitting the set up Craig ?

might be easier to sell although a great package for anyone wanting to stepup,

Initially no Rob, as it's the hassle of selling everything off individually. It means I might have to be extra patient to get a sale.

If there's no sale within 3 to 4 weeks, then I may have to.

It is a shame that you are selling such a nice setup and that you have only used it 4 times.

Like you say, it is only stuff that can be replaced when the time is right.

Someone will get a bargain with all that tackle.

In the mean time if you go to a dark site, I'm sure you will get a look through many different scopes without the chore of setting them up or stripping them down. :)

You'll be welcome to have a look through mine anytime, Craig.

Cheers Pete

The one heart warming fact about selling is the number of offers I've had of using, borrowing or looking through other folks scopes. I bloody love it here. :D

Hmmm tempted by a 9.25 to replace the Quattro I just sold ill have to do a bit more research first :)

Hi Colin,

The eyepieces are all 1.25 inch except the specific 2 inch eyepiece mentioned. :)

Guest dhcol

If they are by some miracle still around after the 22nd I will definitely buy them from you, have to pay for car insurance this month so can't quite afford them. Keep me in mind if they are still available. Many thanks Col

Colin - you can have them early and pay me later, if you want.

Guest dhcol

Really that's extremely kind of you I can pay you half now and the rest after the 22nd and I will pick them up once all payed up if you like :-) thanks. I have no idea how to PM you though. Col

:lol: I see you found it. :)

I am fine with you paying after 22nd, no need to worry. We can just agree how/when you will collect them.

Final reduction before I start splitting it.

OTA plus all accessories (not the EP kit, that was separate and is sold).

£1,050

That values my OTA at £850.

Updated post with sold gear.

Also added the table and chairs I used during meets. They're virtually brand new. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.