• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Celestron C9.25, NEQ6 and accessories

Craig

EMS2? :P

I'm hoping to sell everything in days, not months. :lol:

That's life young Tobias! Haha

I think for most of us in the western world though, you could replace "need" with "want".

James

Guest dhcol

Thanks so much for the eyepieces and the extras Craig I can't wait to use them, and it was good to meet you, hope to see you at the meets soon. Shame I don't have the money for your Celestron that is one serious bit of kit and a bargain at the price your asking for it.

Thanks again

Col

It is now  :facepalm: *offers*

Was good to meet you. I hope those eyepieces serve you as well as they did me. :)

It is now  :facepalm: *offers*

Was good to meet you. I hope those eyepieces serve you as well as they did me. :)

A pack of real Jaffa cakes for the table and chairs? :P

I know it will not make you feel better but all i can say is more fool the person that did not buy it. I have looked through Pauls 9.25 and they really are fantastic and compact scopes, and the contrast is outstanding on the planets.

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers

I think we rubbed each other up the wrong way via mail - so will see if it's back on. It's stressful selling stuff.  :facepalm:

thank god you said No, i don`t think the wife would believe me if i told her i`d done another straight swap !

think she`s getting to know how much this gear costs

It's a bit to close in performance to my Mak180 or I would have had it :). Good luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.