• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

KELLING AUTUMN 2012 Please read

Doc

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brantuk

• Doc

• red dwalf

• Celeste

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to go...Lewis really wants to go to a star party hence why I suggested our own. Fingers crossed we make it to that one!

We've identified one of the two pitches in question and we have to let Kelling know by Friday (they set the deadline) if we want to keep it. So that one's yours Nicky if no one else claims to have paid for it.

I'll pm you full details later this evening.

OK - we think there's one pitch left but we'd like to see replies from everyone who booked and paid before Friday if possible so we can confirm for sure. Di will ask if Kelling can hold the last one over the weekend cos it's all a bit short notice they've given us. :)

We've identified one of the two pitches in question and we have to let Kelling know by Friday (they set the deadline) if we want to keep it. So that one's yours Nicky if no one else claims to have paid for it.

I'll pm you full details later this evening.

I haven't booked a pitch at Kelling Kim, Lewis *wants* to go, it's getting him to actually walk out the door that's the main problem for us.

Ok Nicky - I'll offer it up for sale then - thanks. :)

Ok folks it looks like there are two spare EMS pitches for Autumn Kelling Star Party (the biggest one in Europe it is said). But we need to get them booked and paid up on or before Sunday this week - Kelling have extended the deadline to give us chance to sell them.

Any takers? :)

Would be a good idea to mention Ems and the pitches that have been reserved in the middle of the blue field, pitch numbers in a thread above.

If you havent been to a star party before, youll love kelling, we have a great time.

it only does that within a certain time limit, give it 30 minutes or so and you will have created another post.

Nice one Dave, you'll have a great time, contact Kim (Brantuk) by PM and he'll give you the phone number and other details to call Kelling.

When you call them up up mention D.Edwards who reserved them. The numbers are 218, and the other is 228 I think but will confirm later this evening when I get home. Both on blue field in the EMS section. All the other pitches are allready taken and paid for. :)

OK if Nickys taking 218 then that's all gone - let me know how you get on with it Nicky - you'll make it this time I'm sure - just bad luck in the past :)

The gaps are all paid up Stephen - except for 218 and 228 - just didn't know who had which in the list above - but Kelling gave us the pitch numbers of the spares so hopefully they're gone now - thanks Nicky and David :)