• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS2

cosmic dave

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• Sheila

• Daz Type-R

• RonC

Its getting quite exciting now isn't it? Looking forward to meeting everyone again. .

Should be there around 1, depending on if I can get my slow puncture on the car sorted first thing tomorrow morning!!!!!

:angry::bat::angryface:

I take it you have forgotten what I drive, fast is not an option!!!

i have portable compresser so dont worry :lol:

Alas it appears the gods are against me :( I have a nasty middle ear infection that is affecting my balance so may not be able to put in an appearance at EMS 2 :(

I've got antibiotics today and according to the literature symptomatic improvement can be seen in 24 hours. So if I have significant improvement and dramatic reduction in "ear leakage" I may put in an appearance on Saturday, I'm trying to remain positive!

I am so hacked off about this!!! Last year my back and now this! Wish me luck with the antibiotics, if I could just get there for one night I will be happy. If I don't make it (he says begrudgingly!) I hope it's nice and clear for you all :(

I'm not going to make it either. Too much prep work for school guitar tuition on monday no free weekend in september and the poor weather forecast has swung it I'm afraid.

Have a good 'un

Well I arrived at 13:00, it's roasting hot, blue skies, currently cooking my tea, then gonna make a start on the Guiness! Scope is in Rob's "mobile obsy" along with his PC, note I said PC not laptop!! Then hopefully a night under clear skies!

Well I arrived at 13:00, it's roasting hot, blue skies, currently cooking my tea, then gonna make a start on the Guiness! Scope is in Rob's "mobile obsy" along with his PC, note I said PC not laptop!! Then hopefully a night under clear skies!

Best of luck, tomorrow looking dreadful for our arrival!

Quite a few on site now. Think we've done better than last year already. Looking forward to meeting everyone else tomorrow.

Best of luck, tomorrow looking dreadful for our arrival!

Do you want me to bring my umbrella? :lol:

Wish I could have joined you all again but a house warming party and birthday have combined to keep me home this weekend. Clear skies I hope you all have a great time

Caravan set up, awning and TV antenna rigged up already! Looking forward to being there tomorrow afternoon and meeting old & new friends  :D  :D

Caravan set up, awning and TV antenna rigged up already! Looking forward to being there tomorrow afternoon and meeting old & new friends  :D  :D

We can all watch the footy at yours then! :lol:

Actually, fingers crossed, it looks like it could be good for tonight and especially tomorrow. :)  :thumbsup:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.