• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS2

cosmic dave

Guest Kheldar

Tobias is going, and I assume Eddy is too :D

Eddy doesn't drink enough to be a fair representation of either  :whistle:

Edited by Kheldar

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• Sheila

• Daz Type-R

• RonC

Plus I'm no longer a teenager :P

Less money on booze = More money on scopes etc :D

I'm probably not going to drink any alcohol, no room in my bag for a start :lol:

I'm no longer likely to make this. Perhaps the next one! (no scope and Emma may no longer be that way either)

I'm no longer likely to make this. Perhaps the next one! (no scope and Emma may no longer be that way either)

well if she is not that way.... you have no excuse, get in the car man and come visit :D

Paul Money's talk at ems2 is titled wonders of the universe. Its a fantastic talk I've seen it before I'm sure you will all enjoy it. :D

Guest fusebox666

I've just seen the forecast for the weekend on East Midlands Today and it's not looking good folks :(

yes I have I'm having thought's of not going now, was looking forward to see you all for the first time. :(

Guest Kheldar

I won't mention the W word, but I think I'm still gonna go but leave Saturday, I could do with Sunday for visiting my brother anyway

:nonono: we shall have to refer to you as Craig all weekend :whistle:

Fair weather camper here but will leave it until Thursday before making my final decision.

Fingers crossed the forecast changes in the next 48hrs

Bloomin eck, one sniff of potentially slightly damp weather and they are dropping like flies!

It's gonna be a right laugh, might as well make a full weekend of it!

:)

Guest Kheldar

Bloomin eck, one sniff of potentially slightly damp weather and they are dropping like flies!

It's gonna be a right laugh, might as well make a full weekend of it!

:)

:highfive:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.