• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS2

cosmic dave

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• Sheila

• Daz Type-R

• RonC

And still think you should haul your ass and come visit :P

We'll see. :lol:

If I had more money I would have bought that 200P that's for sale! :lol: (impulse buying... I never learn)

Honestly some folks are so mardy, can't be any worse than SGL this year with sun, wind, rain and snow! I'm going to be sociable no matter what the outcome. Clear skies are a bonus :)

They never get the w right for the esst coast anyway, its been crystal clear here every night so far this week.

Guest Kheldar

I just hope it's dry when we get there.

The tent has never been out, and we have no instructions for it. May take an hour or two :lol:

Oh that's not good Tobias - you REALLY need to try putting the tent up before you turn up :facepalm:

Oh that's not good Tobias - you REALLY need to try putting the tent up before you turn up :facepalm:

+1 for that - what happens if it has a tear, or a pole is missing!!!

We've checked the tent itself, it's never been out the bag so nothing is missing, all the stuff is there!

good makes a change for everything to be there, unlike some of the folks on here :lol:

best behaviour for you young man at the start party or you will have me to deal with :girlybat:  ;)

Ok the only wet day now forecast for ems2 is Friday. Ive alrrsdy pitched my tent so if anyone wants to shelter for a while give me a knock.

Guest foundaplanet

I was going to be heading over tomorrow afternoon but the cam belt bust on the ramps at the garage today whilst having a diagnostic, a tad annoying really as it was only changed last August. I don't know now if I will be able to get as it is my only vehicle but they are on the case tonight and it may be ready for Friday...fingers crossed.... I hope to get as I have really been looking forwards to it..

I was going to be heading over tomorrow afternoon but the cam belt bust on the ramps at the garage today whilst having a diagnostic, a tad annoying really as it was only changed last August. I don't know now if I will be able to get as it is my only vehicle but they are on the case tonight and it may be ready for Friday...fingers crossed.... I hope to get as I have really been looking forwards to it..

:( sorry to hear that, bad luck.  Hope its done in time 

good makes a change for everything to be there, unlike some of the folks on here :lol:

best behaviour for you young man at the start party or you will have me to deal with :girlybat:   ;)

:lol:

Just to let you know people are starting to arrive at ems2. There's a few scopes set up.

Bringing the caravan over tomorrow evening but we (+astro stuff!) will be there Friday afternoon  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.