• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS2

cosmic dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• Sheila

• Daz Type-R

• RonC

No scope, but my missus is a mile away from there the very same weekend so it would be rude of me not to drop in to say hello. :P

I'll have my bike and camera with me instead. :)

Finally got around to booking EMS2!

I'm coming Friday early afternoon until Sunday morning.

Look forward to seeing everyone again :)

It's looking very unlikely that we'll be able to come this year, we were really looking forward to it too. :-/

You know its twice now Ive told the wife Im away this coming weekend, it's either excitement or creeping senility and memory loss or all three :D Did I detect a look of disappointment when I told her its the weekend after? :D  :D

I am looking for ward to seeing every one again checked every thing out all OK

Stephen

Look forward to meeting you again Stephen, we've decided on a short sea-watch locally for the bird watchers amongst us this year.  :)

Just in case the weather is poor one night, stick your favourite dvd in your suitcase. Iam taking the EMS projector, and have a small hdmi dvd player, so we can have a film night. Iam not sure where this could be held with thirty odd of us going, but it's a start.

Votes cast for the dvd to be played. You are responsible for bringing a chair and popcorn.

Im sure the pub will let us do it. Its a bit of a walk but a film night and a few beers could be fun.

Got the new 'Oblivion' sci-fi with Tom Cruise, I think it's a great film!

Love sci-fi, and Oblivion is one of the best I've seen in recent times.

Glad I didn't listen to others who told me it was rubbish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.